HOME CHRONICLES: Etsy Shop Adelerella Now Open!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Etsy Shop Adelerella Now Open!




You guys!! I am so excited to share with you that I now have an Etsy account! I have been planning on making one for awhile so I have been working to make up some projects to sell from my Etsy store. I decided to name my store, Adelerella! My mom and dad call me this sometimes and I thought it kind of has a ring to it so I went with it! It is pronounced like Adele-ah-rella, like Cinderella. I will keep adding more and more items to my store. I am sure you guys will see quite a few of the DIY tutorials I do on here show up at Adelerella's. I can't wait to see where this takes me. I love doing projects and I try my best to make them not look like I DIY'ed it. Although I do love the homemade feel. Does that make sense? Clear as mud? I just love to make things so I thought I would take a crack at selling some of the things I make. I have sold items, but I have just done it from Facebook or from word of mouth. So if you guys want to check out my new Etsy account and like it and even share it, I would love that, and it would really be encouraging! Here's the link to my store! Adelerella and here are some of the items I am selling.









No comments: