HOME CHRONICLES: Shabby Chic Antique Mall Finds

Friday, August 28, 2015

Shabby Chic Antique Mall Finds

 
Wichita has the best antique mall I have ever been to. I always, always, always get the best finds there. This is the antique mall where I wanted to start my booth at but it didn't work out.
Now every time I go to Wichita I have to go to this antique mall so I can get some new décor for my home. This shopping was from mothers day so I have to give a shout out and a thank you to my hubby, Shane. I am hopefully going to get to go here in a couple days since Shane has a meeting in Wichita. I was reminded that I never shared my finds with you guys. Plus, I wanted to share with you guys how I styled these items I found.
 
I love the antique shabby chic look. So antique finds that I can repurpose or mix with new items to spruce them up a bit are my go to! I also love the nest look.
 

The little baggie on the left is full of wood knobs. I used these
knobs to make my jewelry hanger, DIY coming soon.

How cute are these egg candles in this strawberry basket!

I am debating whether or not I want to put this bird house on a wood pedestal or not.
What do you guys think?

12 blue ceramin eggs, LOVE!



This is in our entry way! It is just a nice bright and cheery space.

I made this plate stand, DIY coming soon too.












I painted this hutch with Annie Sloan's Old White, I love how it turned out.
I thought about distressing it but for now I am loving it solid.





No comments: