HOME CHRONICLES: Casual Brunch

Monday, July 20, 2015

Casual Brunch

We have been going to so many graduation ceremonies this month. Literally, the last three weekends have been packed with graduation celebrations. One for my husband, one for my brother, and one for my mom. They all got their master's. I am so proud of all of them! It has been really fun having opportunities to wear my new dresses I bought in Branson a few months ago. However, this look I am sharing with you guys today is a look I wore to Shane's graduation brunch.

Since it was a brunch I went with my new pair of jeans and shirt from TJMaxx. I wanted to keep it casual yet stylish so I threw my hair in a high bun to look put together, but not too put together. If you know what I mean!? I also threw on my new necklace from Charlotte Russe. I thought the purple went really nicely with my blue top.

I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that graduated, it is such a huge accomplishment and you should feel proud of yourself!

P.S. Thanks for all of the love on this picture on Instagram. 

Excuse the smirks we were being blinded by the sun.
 




No comments: