HOME CHRONICLES: Starting A New Business

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Starting A New Business

I have been going crazy lately going to flea markets, thrift stores, and even antique malls. I just love finding things that I can repurpose and make into something new and beautiful. I am seriously thinking about opening up an Etsy shop to start selling the items I repurpose. I just posted on Facebook that I am wanting to start a business to paint peoples items that they don't have the time or energy to paint. I have painted: lamps, dressers, side tables, desks, candles, mirrors, plates, jewelry hangers, picture frames, etc. I really enjoy painting, I think it is fun to get outside (or in a garage) and paint an old item into something beautiful and new. So, if you have an item that you need painted, I can do it for you! I am excited to start this business! I have actually been wanting to start doing this for awhile. I already have two projects that I am going to start on for other people. Let the painting begin!

Here are some of the items that I have painted. I will also be doing some DIY posts soon!

This plate.

This gold candle. The white part was already painted.

This plate.

This jewelry hanger.

This lamp.

This picture frame stand.

This picture frame, I loved distressing it!

This gold picture frame for a baby shower I threw.

This lamp again.

This hutch and the gold candles.


All of these picture frames, the mirror, the chair, and the lamp.

All of these picture frames, and I painted the little chalk boards.

This chair, the lamp, and the white picture frame.


This chalk board!


 

No comments: