HOME CHRONICLES: Color Blocking Auction

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Color Blocking Auction

 
My hubby aka my photographer was taking these pictures of me when all of a sudden Amelia jumped in and wanted to get her picture taken too! It ended up being a really fun little photo shoot with some sweet moments. One of the main reasons I love blogging so much is so that I can look back and "relive" the memory. I went to my first auction on Sunday. It was an estate auction where they sold the house, washer and dryer (my friend who asked me to go had her eye on these), the fridge, and a bunch of furniture! It was just fun to go and hand out and talk to people from the community. I felt like a little kid again when the auctioneer started say 70 70 70, 75 75 75, etc.
 
I had some fun getting dressed playing with color blocking and patterns. 
And Amelia and I are both wearing a dress with a sweater over it.
 
I didn't know what to do with my hair so I added this little French braid to the ends.
I have never done this before but it controlled my ends and added a little extra something
to my hair.

















Because who doesn't take selfies in the house that's being auctioned. ; )

This was one of the pretties sun sets I have ever seen! The sun was setting
and there was rain in front of it. It was just a breathtaking sunset I had to share. Even though
this is a terrible picture, and I need to was my car apparently.
 
I hope you guys had a great week!


No comments: