HOME CHRONICLES: Tips on How to Wear: White Jeans

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tips on How to Wear: White Jeans

 
I recently bought several new pairs of pants and one pair of shorts. So, I finally am on trend with white wash pants. I wasn't sure if I would like them at first because I usually like a darker color on the bottom to create a nice long look. So, when I tried on this V-neck bird shirt I was surprised at how well I liked it. I added the fringe sandals to draw your eye to the bottom of the look, this helped elongate my body by drawing your eye to the bottom of the look. Plus, tan shoes always make your legs look longer.



Thanks for all of the love on this picture on Instagram.







 
This is Amelia's happy place right here! She has her drink and her baby
and she is outside. It couldn't get any better!
 
Amelia wanted to have her out little photo shoot.
Her peplum top and flower pants are both from Kohl's.
Her moccasins are from Freshly Picked.
And again you see that she loves her baby dolls!
She is such a good little mama.





No comments: