HOME CHRONICLES: One Last Go Around For Maroon

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

One Last Go Around For Maroon

 
 
I was inspired by my earrings for this outfit. I bought them on our vacation in Branson at Charlotte Russe. So, I started by doing a Dutch braid on the front of my face, and finished with a fishtail braid in the front! Then I added a pair of my new jeans! New jeans are the best, am I right!? I wanted to wear my maroon shirt at least one more time before it starts getting warm and I will want to wear my pastels or bright colors. Then I threw on my ThredUp blazer and my Born booties to bring the outfit together.
Lip liner tip: Line your lips and then fill in the corners, then apply your lip gloss and your lip liner will color your lip gloss and it will look great!
These are my April favorites. Have you tried these Veggie chips? They are amazing! Amelia and I love yogurt covered raisins so I thought we would try out the craisins, and they are pretty tasty too! This Pantene blowout extend dry shampoo is amazing, it works so well and keeps my hair looking fresh all day. I am in love with all things cucumber fragrance in them, and this deodorant is amazing. I have been seeing everybody and their sister wearing blue nail polish and I really like it so I figured I would join the band wagon. These Sally Hansen Xtremem Wear polishes were 2 for $5 so I bought a new white. Happy Spring!
 
Like-new clothes from brands you love! Up to 90% off retail. 

No comments: