HOME CHRONICLES: Blue Jeans, Pink Toes

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Blue Jeans, Pink Toes


My sweet hubby came home from work and said, "lets go on a date." I immediately went to get date ready! 
 
I have needed to buy new jeans for awhile now. The very last day of our vacation I decided it was time to splurge and buy some.
 
I ended up with four jeans and one pair of shorts.
 
I will definitely be wearing jeans through the warmer months, but I opted for jeans that were light fabrics, and I opted for boyfriend jeans so they will show off a good strappy sandal or heel in this case. 
 
Amelia joined us on our little date to the local Mexican restaurant. We had some really good family time. Amelia is so cute she calls every dipping sauce "salsa" so I am glad that we actually had some real salsa for her.
 
All of the outfit details are below.
 
 
Outfit Details (The links are similar options)
Jeans: Artisanny (Levi's Jeans) Heels: Ciao Bella (American Rag: Tan Wedges  Blue Tunic: From Ross (DHGate.com TunicSweater: Mossimo (Target Sweater) Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Necklace) Earrings: Charlotte Russe (Earrings)  Nails: Revlon and China Glaze
 
Amelia's Outfit Details
Tunic: Carter's (From Kohl's) (ShopStyle) Jeggings: 1989 Children's Place Moccasins: Freshly Picked (Stay Golden Suede)

No comments: