HOME CHRONICLES: Spring Clothing Options (Forever21 30%off sale items code)

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Clothing Options (Forever21 30%off sale items code)

Hey beautiful ladies!
I thought I would share with you this great deal! I have been looking through Forever21's sale items for awhile and thought I would share some pieces with you I have been loving! This sale ends March 3rd. For me spring fashion is all about loose clothes with great patterns. But, this spring, well really every spring for me since I wear black quite a bit) I am loving black and white's. Here are some of the options I have been looking at purchasing.

Forever 21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this last statement necklace. I would really like to get some shorts that would work for me to tuck in a shirt and add a statement necklace and some cute sandals and call it good!
 
 The 30%off code is SAVE30
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

No comments: