HOME CHRONICLES: Toddler and Adult Spring Style Inspo

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Toddler and Adult Spring Style Inspo

I have known about Zulily.com for awhile, but I am just now actually looking through their site to find new brands I want to purchase from. While I was looking through their selection I realized a couple things: spring is coming soon, Easter is really soon, and 4th of July isn't too far off. These things all mean, to me, that I want/need to either find pieces in Amelia and I's wardrobes that will be appropriate and cute for the occasion.
 
It might sound crazy how early I am thinking about these things, but I feel like last year I really just winged it and this year I want to be a little bit more prepared. With Amelia just turning two it is really hitting me that she is getting bigger, and that she is only going to be little for a short amount of time. So, I want to take advantage of her being my actual "little" baby while it lasts.
 
Here are some pictures of the items I would like to purchase or at least some inspiration for Amelia and I's spring wardrobe.
 For Amelia:

Dresses:
 


Here's a dress pretty similar for around $9 here.


I just bought a dress pretty close to this dress at Walmart for under $5 here.
 
Rompers and Shorts:
 



 
Swimming Suit and Shoes:
 





 
For Me:
 
Dresses/Skirts/Tunic's:




 
Shirts/Rompers:
 

I just scored a Gap tunic the same style as this one, but it
has a really pretty design.

 
Shoes:
 



 
 
So after looking through these pictures I am noticing a huge trend that I am loving. For both of us I am loving a fresh spring look with lots of floral prints on loose fabrics. It almost has a boho chic feel to it especially in our shoe choices. I love love love rompers on Amelia. They are just the cutest thing ever and they are so easy to throw on and head out the door. I think this spring I am going to have to try our a few rompers.
 
What are you looking forward to try this spring!?

 
 

No comments: