HOME CHRONICLES: Palazzo's- A Mommy Must Have

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Palazzo's- A Mommy Must Have

Palazzo pants have quickly become my mommy must have piece of clothing in my wardrobe. For one they are THE most comfortable things ever. Two, if you want to up your street style reach for some palazzo's because they are so fashion forward right now. They really play up the "trying  without trying" look they everybody wants right now. For mommy's they are really versatile and move with you so they are perfect for those moments when you are chasing after your little one. And, most of them are stretchy so if you become pregnant then they will stretch with your growing baby belly.
 
Here's a quick picture of Amelia today eating an apple. How is she this tall already!?! And here's my outfit of the day featuring palazzo's, my new Sperry's, and my puppy Autumn.
 
 
 





 
 


 


No comments: