HOME CHRONICLES: One Dress, Three Ways To Wear It (Figure Flattering)

Friday, March 27, 2015

One Dress, Three Ways To Wear It (Figure Flattering)

 
 
Maximize your wardrobe by learning how to change the look of one dress, three different ways. (This dress is from Walmart and it was $10) It is just a plain basic dress, and that is exactly why I love it. I feel that you can do so much with just a plain dress, it is a basic and must have in my wardrobe. I love them so much because you can do so much with them. here are three ways I dress it up! (At the bottom of this post I added my Youtube video where you can see exactly how I dress it up, in motion!
 
Here is the dress- and my sleepy puppy.


 
1) I dressed the dress up with a statement necklace. A necklace really adds so interest to your outfit.
Adding a necklace is also a great way to change the look of the dress. Every time you add a different necklace you will have a different look, it is a very cost effective way to change the look of your outfit without having to by another dress.

 
2) The second way I dressed up this plain dress was by adding a jean vest. The jean vest really breaks up the dress and creates a nice line straight down my body. (very slimming) The jean jacket has some beautiful lace detailing on the back that adds a nice visual interest. 

 
3) The third way I dressed up this dress is by adding a chambray denim button up. I just tied it around my waist. By wrapping it around my waist it helps show my waist line helping to form an hourglass shape. Plus, if it gets chilly as the sun goes down you have a light jacket on hand!
 
 
 
Here's the video!
 



No comments: