HOME CHRONICLES: Intagram Roll

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Intagram Roll

A Great Season
Some/most of these pictures are from December. Fail on my part for not publishing this post soon enough. I still wanted to share these pictures with you guys to share with you what I have been up to lately. These pictures are all from my Instagram 
 
A little update on my Instagram that I am pretty excited about is that I finally got 350 (now 355) followers. I have been riding 340 for the looongest time now and am so excited to be past 350. I have been trying to step up my game lately by posting pictures with great lighting and great content. I love you guys, you are so supportive and make social media and blogging so much fun for me.
 
I hope you like this little tid bit into my life.
 
I cooked homemade pizza. MY FAVORITE for my family the night before Thanksgiving.
I think I started a new family tradition because my family loved it so much!
And I am not complaining. : )

You guys know that I live in a town of about 600 people so there is definitely not
a Chipotle close by. In fact, the closes Chipotle is an hour and a half away. Ahh! So when I
go to the city you can find me at Chipotle.

And Starbucks!

And the mall!


For now I will survive with gas station coffee, I actually
really like it. (decaf) Thankfully we just got
a coffee shop in our town again.

Oh how I love my Jamberry accent nails.



Green smoothies have become a must in our house.
 
We went to Silver Dollar City in Branson and I snapped
this picture while Amelia was smiling at her daddy.
Her daddy is her first love.


Shane and I had our 3rd year anniversary so I posted my favorite picture from our wedding day. Shane is also my first love!

I decided to make baby scarfs, I just think they are too cute!

My beautiful sister and I at Silver Dollar City.



This is my most famous picture on Instagram. Freshly Picked posted this picture on
their Instagram and it got 3,722 likes and 68 comments. I still am in awe that they chose
to post a picture of Amelia. We are true lovers of Freshly Picked baby moccasins.
She's just chillin'


Oh my, I made potato soup for the first time.
I don't know why I waited so long to make it, but
it was amazing!










Cookie exchange party, my favorite!



Dressember was a great experience for me, I will definitely be doing it next year.

Target!
 
December was so much fun! Follow me at Adelemamabrown's Instagram to see my pictures! And hashtag me in your photos, I would love to check out what you have been up to!
 

No comments: