HOME CHRONICLES: Kohl's Yes2You Rewards Preview Group/An Awesome Opportunity

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kohl's Yes2You Rewards Preview Group/An Awesome Opportunity

Here is a video showing you what I got from Kohl's and Freshly Picked!
 
I am so excited to be apart of the Kohls Yes2You Rewards Preview Group on Facebook.
 
They published one of my recipes in a really fun cook book they made.
I am thrilled, it is so exciting and so encouraging to think that one day I could
make a cook book or something!
 
Along with the cook book they also sent me an adorable Christmas platter, measuring cups, two spatulas,and tablespoon and teaspoon measuring utensils.
 
When I joined the group they hooked me up with $50 Kohl's cash. I used the money when they were having their cyber Monday sales so I was able to get Amelia four tops, and two pants! Much needed shirts and pants since my little munchkin moo is growing like crazy!
 
The group is so much fun, Olga (before it was Stephanie) works for Kohl's and she runs the facebook group, and she does such an amazing job facilitating a great positive feel to the group, and it has made it a really fun group to be apart of.

I am so excited to be a part of this group because it is the first group I have ever been asked to participate in due to the fact that they really like my blog! I feel so honored to be apart of such a great group with so many other really talented other woman. I have really enjoyed getting to know them!
 
FedEx dropped this lovely package off at my door! How sweet was it that Kohl's packaged and sent out this great gift to me and all of the other woman in the group. Thank you Kohl's so much!



 
Sorry for getting this post up so late, I have really been wanting to share it with you!


No comments: