HOME CHRONICLES: Hair Tutorial: From Drab to Fab

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hair Tutorial: From Drab to Fab

Hey beautiful mama's!!!
 

 
 
I have this problem, and I do it every time I curl my hair.
I curl my hair.
And then I say now what!?
For some reason I always get stuck right there.
Am I the only one with this problem!?
 
I hope not.

This pictures really shows you the difference after you use my method below. The left is fab and the right is drab.
 
So I thought I would go ahead and make a video showing you guys what I do to make my poodle curls turn into loose "Victoria Secret's" soft waves.
 
This technique also helps my curls stay in longer!
 
I hope you enjoy this short video, and I hope it helps!
 
 
Let me know if you try it by tagging me in your pictures. @Adelemamabrown 

No comments: