HOME CHRONICLES: Cozy Winter Outfit for Mama and Baby

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cozy Winter Outfit for Mama and Baby

Puffy Vest + Statement Necklace= Perfect Cozy Winter Outfit

 
I scored this vest at a local thrift store for $5!!! Isn't that an amazing find. I love it when I find great deals for such a good price. Especially when it is something I have been looking for. You might have seen this already in my Mommy Monday: Is Shopping Second Hand Okay? where I showed you my thrift store haul! Amelia is wearing a tunic top that I got from Kohl's and her Freshly Picked moccs!

I have been wanting a big puffy brown vest for awhile. Here is an outfit I put together for church!

We wanted to take some pictures and our puppy Autumn thought she would join in on the fun.


Amelia is wearing a Carter's tunic top
plain white leggings
red crocheted leg warmers (another thrift store find)
and her new Freshly Picked Moccasins



Yay Daddy joined in on the fun too!
I am such a blessed mama to have him as my hubby and
as my baby girls daddy!

I am wearing a black sweater dress
a Faded Glory vest
a Maurice's statement necklace (local mama's these necklaces are on sale for $10)
Black leggings
tan tube socks
and my Arturo Chiang boots




Love a good vest with a statement necklace!!!

Seriously obsessed with adding tall socks with these boots!

No comments: