HOME CHRONICLES: Milkmaid Braid Tutorial: P.S. Super easy mommy and girl look!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Milkmaid Braid Tutorial: P.S. Super easy mommy and girl look!




I have seen this Milkmaid braid style several different times everywhere! I finally mustard up the courage to try it for myself. From the first time I did the milkmaid braid I was hooked, I love it! I'll be honest, the first time I created this look I didn't get to wear it out of the house. But, the second time I wore it, I did rock it out of the house and I am telling you I have never gotten so many complements on my hair! Several people asked me how I did it, and I was happy to tell them! So you can definitely rock it out and about! The great thing about this look is that you can dress it up of down. Wear it with a cute floral top or summer dress or wear it with a simple t-shirt and let your hair make the look! I hope this tutorial helped! Let me know in the comments down below or on my facebook page, Adelemamabrown how the style went after you created it, and share a picture with me, I would love to see where you rocked this look at!

I want to give a special shout out to my mommy followers, this is a great look to wear with a t-shirt! It will really vamp your look up, and the longer you wear this hair style the messier/better it looks! I literally slept in this look and wore it the next day! Also, this is a great look for baby girls!



Thanks for watching!

So-
1) Separate your hair into two sections
2) Braid your hair on both sides
3) Wrap your hair around and pin it, do for both sides
4) Loosen your braid by pulling it apart, and pull some hairs out
5) Pin it in place
6) Work it!



Adele

No comments: