HOME CHRONICLES: Super Quick Sophisticated Bun

Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Quick Sophisticated Bun

Buns are one of my absolute favorite hairstyles. They are great for second or even third day hair! The natural grease that is in your hair will create the perfect hold and shine making your bun adorable!
 
A couple days ago I posted this picture on Instagram. A couple of you guys were interested in learning how to make this updo so I figured I would make a video and show you!

 
 
There are several different bun options out there. This is the opposite style of the French braid up the back of your head into a bun.
 
Which makes this a French braid up the top of your head into a bun.
 
I thought I would show you just how to accomplish the look, and then also give you two options of what type of bun you can make.
 
Take a look . . .
Then comment and let me know what you think . . .
Then if you like it you might as well subscribe . . .
 

No comments: