HOME CHRONICLES: Homemade Ornament/Gift or Bag Ornament

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Homemade Ornament/Gift or Bag Ornament

Homemade Ornament/Gift
Oh I just fell in love with these adorable homemade Christmas ornaments! I think they would be fairly easy to make, and I think my friends and family would just love them as a gift or as a bag ornament.
I was inspired by this picture from Pinterest.

They have this simple yet shabby chic feel. I love it!
I think I am going to make one of these and embroider Amelia's 1st Christmas on it!
I have looked for a First Christmas ornament for Amelia, but I just can't find one that I love.
My mom started the tradition of buying my siblings and I (and now my husband) an ornament every year. I will continue the tradition for Miss Amelia and our future kiddos.
Bag Ornaments
I think these would make beautiful bag ornaments too.
Here are a few examples of bag ornaments that I also love.







No comments: