HOME CHRONICLES: Amelia Update:The End Of Eight Months

Friday, November 8, 2013

Amelia Update:The End Of Eight Months

 



We went to eat lunch with Grandma and Grandpa: My little sweet girl!

My little sleeping beauty!


Autumn stole Amelia's teething toy and adopted it as her own toy.

Go Broncos!!! This ones for Daddy.
Autumn was reunited with her sister Chloe, my parents puppy.

Grandpa!


This was her very first time eating mashed potatoes and it was at our favorite local restaurant. Needless to say, she loved them!

I had to take our car in for a little check up. What else to do while I was waiting but to take a picture with my sweet girl!?


This was her first, of many times, to play with Tupperware in the kitchen.

About to go out for a little walk. I just love her jean jacket!

She loves her food!

She is this close to crawling.




 
Grandma!
 

 
My little tutu-cowgirl on Halloween!

This is the high chair that my older brother and younger sister and I all used. My dad stained it red when my parents first got it. Now Amelia gets to use it!


 

We had a little fall photo shoot!


 

 
Teething: Poor girl! It has been rough the end of this eight months.
 
Movement: Amelia is so close to crawling, she got up on her knees once and rocked just a little bit and then tumbled over. She is learning how to use her feet to push herself up though. She has been waving to people. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
 
Eating: She loves to eat! However, we tried to feed her some chicken and chicken gravy and turkey and turkey gravy baby food and she took a couple bites and then was not about to eat any more of it.
 
Playing with the Puppy: Amelia is liking Autumn better since we are training Autumn to be nice to Amelia.
 
Clothing: Amelia can still wear some onesies or stretchy outfits. She can also wear some 12 month clothes.
 
Weight and height: Amelia weighs about 18 pounds and is about 24 inches long.
 
She has been so cuddly when she gets tired lately, I love it!
 
Shane and I are loving seeing our little girl grow up, it is so fun to watch the new thins she learns everyday. We are realizing that she is being a little girl. We are so proud of her.
 

No comments: