HOME CHRONICLES: Short Hair Styles

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Short Hair Styles

I have been having so much fun playing with my short hair, it so easy to straighten, curl, wear naturally, and even put up! Instantly after my mom cut my hair (my mom cuts it now because almost every time after I get it cut professionally we change it anyways) my head just felt so lite. I feel like I get more umph! We just did a basic straight cut all around with a little framing the face.
I just used my straightener to curl the ends.

 I used my 1/2 curling iron and curl it first in little ringlets and then combed it out a bit and teased it: then I put a little hair spray in it!
 


 
 
 In the previous three pictures I just slept on it wet and combed it out the next day and parted it where I felt like it looked the best, it had great volume both days!
I used my straightener again and just curled the ends a bit!

Putting my hair up in a bun is one of my favorite up do's! With short hair, it is nice to put it in a bun because it is so light, but it is also sad because I can not put it in a high sock bun yet!
 

 My hair turned out really straight this day! My hair usually dries straight unless I sleep on it or put it in a braid or something.
I used my 1/2 inch curling iron to curl the ends. I like using my straightener better to curl the ends put I was kind of in a hurry and my curling iron was already hot because I thought I was going to have time to curl it all.

This is one of my favorite looks with my short hair. I have a three prong iron which gives it this nice wavy look!
 
Soon I will do a post on my recent celebrity inspirations who are new moms and have great style!
 


No comments: