HOME CHRONICLES: Student Teaching: 3 Week Mark!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Student Teaching: 3 Week Mark!

Last year I started doing my student teaching to finish my bachelors. I completed the first six weeks when my sweet baby girl, Amelia, came a month early. Therefore, now, I am finishing up the last six weeks. It feels so good to be done with the first three weeks already. It has gone by so quickly. I am so thankful for so many things as I go into the last three weeks. I am thankful for my mother-in-law who was able to come for the last three weeks, all the way from Indians, to watch Amelia and has been so lovely with Amelia, I am so thankful for a wonderful teacher to be studying under, I am thankful for my new home to come home to even though I am not completely finished decorating it, I am thankful for the support from my family and friends I have here, I am thankful to come home to a happy baby girl, and most of all I am thankful for my loving, supportive, and encouraging husband. All of my thankfulness would not be possible if God were not so gracious to me! And I must thank Him for everything!!!
Speaking of school, I have to give a shout out to my hubby, Shane, because he just got a letter in the mail saying, congratulations you have successfully completed our bachelors. I am so proud of him!!! He has also started his masters: so, so, so, proud of him!!!
It has been fun getting to dress up everyday. Here are some of the looks I have put together the last three weeks.
I got this dress from a friend, my necklace is from Wet Seal, my stripe jacket and my under shirt are from TJMAX. *Fyi, Wet Seal is having a great sale right now and have free shipping!


This necklace is also from Wet Seal. I was on the prowl for a statement necklace and found this necklace and the one above on a buy one get one half off sale. Sock buns are one of my favorite looks right now. It is so easy and still chic!





I bought my vest at Forever21, my grey under shirt at Plato's Closet, my flower shirt from TJMAXX, and my pants were given to my from a friend.



I am wearing the same striped jacket as above, a black lace dress from TJMAXX, and leggings
from California brought to me by my mother. : ) My necklace is from Forever21.


My vest is from Forever21 and my dress is Tjmaxx.

You just twist your hair and then straighten it and it comes out wavy.




I have done this hair style before and liked how it turned out. However, this time I did not really like it. I feel like it made my hair kind of frizzy looking.




I ended up putting it up in a pony tail today after I did not like how it turned out.



I love this necklace from Forever21! 



After yesterday's hair trial and error, I decided to just go ahead and curl my hair today for this look.


Sock bun, gotta love it!




I will try to get more full length shots the next few weeks.



No comments: