HOME CHRONICLES: Feed Sack Lady

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Feed Sack Lady

When we were looking for a house last year one of my requests was a decent sized entryway. Now, one of my favorite things about this home is our entryway. I just feel like an entryway is so important in a home since that's where everyone come into your home. It is their first impression. 

We put shiplap up in here pretty soon after we moved in, and it completely freshened up the area. We just finished getting our floors done in here, and I couldn't be any more excited about them! And, I couldn't be any more excited to share them with you guys!

We still need to paint the ceilings since they are a gross (throw-up yellow, not sure what the person before us was thinking.) But, I couldn't wait any longer to decorate in here. Especially since I just got some awesome happy mail from Feed Sack Lady to inspire me for this area. 

When I posted this space on my Instagram feed HomeChronicles a bunch of you wanted to know more about these stockings. So I want to show you guys more of a close up on these two beauts!


Every year around Christmas time I try to add a couple of quality pieces to my Christmas decor. This year I was on the hunt for a couple of stockings. When I came across these two I knew I had to have them! They are both full of beautiful detail like the lace, buttons, hangers, and the Santa's Best Reindeer Feed print. They are farmhouse vintage, and I couldn't love them more!


Can you guys see the floors! I love the grey with the white wash. The floor is a vinyl locking floor. 


One of the things that really drew me into the Feed Sack Lady shop was her flour sack prints. She has so many different prints.



For example, look at how cute this Buck Wheat Flour print with the cute wreath. It is so perfect for Christmas. So, I had to snag one of these prints in a tea towel too. 



Umm . . . I can not get over this gingerbread tea towel! How adorable is it! It is making me want to go and get the gingerbread men cookies from Trader Joes, they are delicious. 


This tea towel is the perfect touch that I was looking for to go on my Christmas cocoa bar/coffee bar. We use this coffee bar every single day. I really try hard to make spaces that are beautiful, but that are actually functional, too. That way people use the space more, and I don't have to dust as often. ; ) But seriously, it is nice to have usable spaces.




The Feed Sack Lady is having an amazing sale right now. You can get one of those tea towels for $7.22 that is an amazing deal! Here is the link to her shop if you want to go and check out her beautiful decor pieces. Feed Sack Lady

I hope your first couple days into December have gone really smoothly! I am in full swing Christmas decorating, and Christmas shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Adele


No comments: