HOME CHRONICLES: ThredUp Haul

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

ThredUp Haul

Thredup Inc.


This has been such a fun week! We had some of our friends come visit us from Haviland today, and it was so nice to catch up with them and enjoy some quality time together. Speaking of friends, one of my friends here in Booker texted me and said, "I'm so mad at you . . . I got on ThredUp because of your Instagram post and now my cart is FULL . . . I'm addicted.: )" I can't blame her. ThredUp is a really great site. They have clothes that you would actually want to wear, and they have them for such a great price. I am also addicted to ThredUp I have to admit! So I just ordered from them, twice! I couldn't help myself. ThredUp is doing a promotion right now where if you have never signed up with them you can sign up and get $20 to spend in your cart. Plus, if someone invites you and you spend the $20 then the person that invited you also gets $20! Woohoo, that sounds like a win win situation to me. So, if you have never signed up send me your email and I will send you the invite so you will get $20 to spend on your order. Happy shopping!!

Watch this video to see all of the cute things I ordered!


And here's a little ootd with my new ThredUp dress, and my sweet girl!





No comments: