HOME CHRONICLES: thredUP Discount Code

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

thredUP Discount Code

Have you guys heard of thredUP!? It is an online consignment store. Online! I love it because it has clothes for Amelia and I. They are super picky about what they accept: which I appreciate greatly so I know I am going to get like new clothes! If there is a flaw with the clothes they let you know. They take only certain brands so they have brands from Forever 21 to Gucci! They have clothes, handbags, hats, shoes, junior section, women section, and boy and girl sections for your little ones.

They are definitely affordable! I am pretty sure they are even cheaper then Platos Closet.

One thing I have noticed also, is that they add new clothes very frequently. I have been scouring through their site (I put the link below!) like crazy these last few days and have been impressed with the new options they have made available.

Guess what!? I have a great code for you guys-
25% off 1st order for all new customers with code SPARKLE, offer valid through July 31st.

I am excited to Order a bagso that I can send our some of my clothes! Out with the old, in with the new!


Check out what else they have to offer-
 
Here are a few of the options that are in my cart! I can't wait to purchase them!

No comments: