HOME CHRONICLES: Mommy Monday: What we ate for Breakfast #1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mommy Monday: What we ate for Breakfast #1

Hey you guys,
I just thought I would share with you some of the meals Amelia and I eat. I have been finding it challenging to come up with meals that will work for Amelia since she is not eating baby food any more. Here is what we ate for breakfast a couple of days ago.



What we ate:

Oikos Non Fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
 

Seedless Red Grapes
 

Red Blossom strawberries
 
Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches

Yogurt is kind of expensive, isn't it! It sure is yummy though and it provides so many options you can make with it: yogurt in baking, yogurt with blueberries and granola, yogurt with any fruit, I could go on forever on ways to use/eat yogurt. And yogurt is good for you!

If you guys ever think of a video you would like me to make or think of something you would like me to talk about please comment and let me know, I would be happy to!
I can't wait to get to know you guys better, much better!

Comment and let me know how you eat yogurt, and I am curious what you guys are eating for breakfast!?

Adele Renee

No comments: