HOME CHRONICLES: Homemade Pizza in a Dash

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Homemade Pizza in a Dash

 

 
Homemade pizza has become one of Shane and I's go to meals, it is super easy and it doesn't take very long to make. Here is a little tutorial of how I make our pizza. My husband won the bet, the video did take longer then 2 minutes, but I would say 2 minutes and 20 seconds is a short amount of time to whip dinner together. Granted I did have everything prepared and ready to go, but it still only took me like 10 minutes.
 
 
I used . . .
 
 
1 Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust (follow directions on wrapping)
1 1/2 Cups Ragu Traditional Sauce
1/4 Cup Pineapple
1/4 Cup Canadian Bacon
1/4 Cup Pepperoni's
1/4 Cup Sautéed Onions and Green Pepper and Garlic (combined)
1 1/2 Cups of Mozzarella and Mexican Style cheese (combined)
 
 
We did have a couple slices left over that will be eaten as dinner!
Pizza is always good with a salad: any type of salad!
It is also great with a pizookie and ice cream. 
 

No comments: