HOME CHRONICLES: Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My hubby came home from work last night and surprised me with flowers, chocolate, a heart-felt card, and sparkling cider to drink with the lunch that he made me today. : ) He sure does know how to spoil a girl!

I am so blessed and not only because I have a great husband who loves me, but because I have a great God who loves me unconditionally. Today, if you are someone (who I had been since I met my husband) who doesn't have a significant other and are feeling lonely grasp the fact that God sees you and is loving on you today and everyday.

A friend of mine put on facebook that if you don't have significant other today then spread love in other ways: take a friend who is lonely too out to lunch, give someone a secret present, give someone a hug, just do something for somebody else and it is sure to cheer you up!

Here is a picture walk of my Valentines day so far, a couple Valentine's looks you could do for you and for your kiddo, and also the dinner setting my hubby did me for.




Statement lips always add to your outfit.

My happy one year old!



The hearts in the background are so easy to make.
1. Break your candy cane half way and place them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper under it.
2. Put a stick of some kind inbetween your two candy canes
3. Bake at 350 for 3-4 minutes
4. Squish the ends so that they are stuck to the stick and look like a heart!
5. If you want to you can melt white chocolate and put it into the middle.
6. I put mine standing up in some rice.

I put on my 3D lashes.

Last year we had just brought our sweet bundle of joy home on February 12th.



I announced Hannah as the giveaway winner!

This is what Amelia wore today. We bought this polo dress at TJMaxx.

We went to our mommy group today and their were some fun Valentine's costumes we tried on.

My handsome hubba hubby!


Our yummy meal. We call it chicken pizza.



Grandma gave little Milly these for her birthday, I love them and they actually don't fall off of her.






You can see a little bit of my outfit here.




 
My hubby is working and I am off to eat dinner with my parent's!

No comments: