HOME CHRONICLES: Vests, socks, and boots!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Vests, socks, and boots!

I am so excited that fall is here and it is getting colder outside. I love wearing boots!

I love fall make-up! Dramatic eyeliner, dark browns, highlighting, mascara, blush, plum lip stick, love it!

I love this hat! It is neutral and can really be worn with everything.

I think it is safe to say I am obsessed with my jean vest from Forever 21 that I got on the plaza in Kansas City.





My new favorite look tall comfy socks with my Arturo Chiang boots!

Shane, my husband, bought this for me for Christmas. It is Fossil, I love Fossil jewelry! He knows I do to! The faith bracelet is from my in-laws as a nice present from Dillard's. My mother-in-law has a matching one. My bracelet and my watch just happened to match perfectly! I love it when that happens.
 

No comments: