HOME CHRONICLES: October Instagram Roll

Friday, November 6, 2015

October Instagram Roll



Hooray, fall is here! And it is getting cold down here in Texas! It has been rainy and cold this whole week, and the Brown's are loving every second of it! We have already had apple cider, and chili! We have already worn sweaters and boots! We have definitely snuggled! We have lit pumpkin, and apple cider candles! And we got some cozy faux fur throw blankets! I just love the cool weather. We have plans to go to the pumpkin patch next Saturday and I am almost giddy with excitement. Pumpkin patches are one of Shane and I's favorite things to do. I have just been so grateful and in awe of fall, and what a great example fall is of God's beautiful creation. Here is an Instagram update! My life in the Instagram camera roll!

Here is my fall Instagram update! : )


Sneak peek of Amilly moo's room! 

Amelia has loved getting to break out her new boots from Zulily and her new jacket. I'm not sure who was more excited, her or I? Jury is still out. 

Y'all (see what I did there? I am a Texan now) this was the first day of fall. It was the perfect day. We woke up threw our boots on and hopped in the car (all four of us- including our puppy-loo Autumn) went to pick up donuts. Then we just had a really relaxing day doing all things fall. Did I mention it was sprinkling? Perfection!















If you want to know more about one or more of these pics feel free to hop on over to my Instagram account where you will find more detail. How has your guys' fall been going so far?? And how in the world is in November already? Let me know in the comments below!


















No comments: