HOME CHRONICLES: Throw Back Thursday: Itty Bitty Baby

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throw Back Thursday: Itty Bitty Baby


I seriously can't believe that Amelia Grace Brown, my child, is 14 moths old! I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I still remember the feeling I had when I first saw her. My first words to/about her after I saw her were, "She is soo beautiful!" With tears in my eyes. 

She is getting so big! And she is walking you guys!!! She is still getting used to the idea that she can walk everywhere. 

It is so fun watching her learn new things every single day. 

She loves reading. I call it her happy place! 

She loves swinging lately. She always laughs with joy when she is swinging especially if Daddy is pushing her. 

She can pretty much eat anything these days. And let me tell you she will eat anything she can get her hands on. Unfortunately, that includes dog food. Ha! So we have to keep an eye on our chica. 

She says Autumn sometimes. Probably because we are always saying her name. 

She figured out she could pull everything out of my diaper bag and thinks it is the best thing in the world, that is besides eating!

She is still nursing about 2 times a day. I am thinking about weaning her but am not sure how to go about that. 

She is my little model. I absolutely love taking pictures and could all day! We recently did a photo shoot for my Freshly Picked moccasins giveaway. 

She is seriously a joy for Shane and I every day. We are so blessed by her! 


We love you little Milly! 

No comments: