HOME CHRONICLES: Happy Easter From The Browns

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter From The Browns

Happy Easter everybody! 

I had an amazing day full of fun, family, and fellowship! I went to my parents church and got to see that church family which is always such a great experience. There we had Amelia's first Easter Egg hunt that was lead by my brother (aka Uncle Isaac) because he is the children's ministry pastor. He did a great job! 

We went home to have a tasty lunch  made by my Grandma with our intermediate relatives. We had turkey, sweet potatoes, 7 layer salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, rolls, and homemade cheesecake, and pecan pie. 

Then a lot of our relatives came over and we did another Easter Egg hunt where Amelia started to figure out the system. We also ate dessert and snacks with them and just hung out. 

Oh man guys, my grandpa built a mini zip line and I used to ride it like crazy as a kid. Well, today I rode it again. Oh my it took me back. It was exhilarating! 

Now I am relaxing at my grandparents and about to get some leftovers! 

Picture Walk


I hope you all had a great day celebrating the resurrection of our king. I thank God for sending His one and only son to die on the cross for my sins so that I can have a relationship with God. 






















No comments: