HOME CHRONICLES: New House, New Home 

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New House, New Home 

Well you guys, we did it! We are officially moved into our new home. It has been so fun putting everything away into its new spot. While I’ve been putting things away I have been asking myself, “do I need this”, “do I love this”. If the answer is no then I have been donating the item. My hubby took several car loads of stuff to Goodwill. Before we moved we took a bunch of stuff that was unreedeemable or broken and just took it to the dump. It feels so good to not have a ton of random stuff everywhere. Especially in the garage. Our garage in the last house was just ridiculous, it was seriously full of random junk. I hated thinking about going through everything, it was just so daunting. So now that it’s done I am realizing what a weight has been lifted off of me, I didn’t realize it was weighing me down so much. 


Decluttering has really made the move in process a lot more enjoyable. I am almost completely to the fun part of decorating, and the spaces I have decorated have just come together so nicely because every item I am using I really love. (It is silly the amount of decor items I donated, yikes) 


I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that has been praying for my family through this time of transition. My family and I really appreciate it! God is so good, and has made this transition as smoothly as possible. We feel extremely thankful to own this house, and call it our home. 


Everyday this week I have been showing an update on our home on my Instagram stories. This includes some new happy mail I’ve received. Decorating spaces. Organization. Etc. Come say hi over there, I would love to chat!! I will be doing individual blogs for each space in our home so I can give you guys references, and share what I was thinking while I was decorating the spaces. 

This week in our new house we found a huge surprise . . . 


I was truly shocked by the beauty of these Robyn’s eggs, and completely surprised by the number of eggs here. I thought maybe one or two, but FOUR, I was impressed. I will keep you updated on these little guys on my Instagram stories @homechronicles. 

Hope you all have a great day,

Adele

No comments: